- Fastbase, Inc. builds impactful software for the data-driven marketing industry. This software empowers organizations with insights to improve marketing campaigns and understand website visitor behaviors. Fastbase, Inc. products are easy-to-use and implement and give organizations the ability to engage with potential customers, create new market segments, and ultimately increase sales.
- Data is critical to driving innovation, marketing and sales. Our mission at Fastbase, Inc. is to empower organizations with "data intelligence", enabling them to enhance communications with their customers. When using Fastbase, organizations will have access to valuable website visitor information enabling them to better target their customers and grow their businesses.
- Fastbase Inc. was incorporated in January 2015.
- Fastbase is building a predictive analytics and machine learning platform, which allows marketers to set both explicit and implicit data criteria, automate lead indentification, acccelerating the sales and marketing process through ranking data on demand.
- Launched in June 2016, Fastbase Inc.’s first software application was built to identify website visitors worldwide. The software was made as an add-on for Google Analytics users and is easily installed with just one click. With a recognizable user interface and easy-to-navigate dashboard, Fastbase, Inc. quickly became a popular software for Google Analytics users. In its first year, more than 500,000 websites from 138 countries signed up to use the software, analyzing billions of web visitors every month. The daily amount of Fastbase, Inc. users signing up for the software surged, making Fastbase, Inc. the fastest-growing web analytics software in the business-to-business industry.
- Over 250 million companies spend $16 billion dollars each year to generate leads.
- Fastbase Inc.’s unique software application is a powerful tool that will provide companies with visitor information to generate qualified leads. Using this software, Fastbase, Inc. is able to tap into the billion-dollar industry and drive digital marketing and lead generation.
- "Big data software and services are predicted to grow to a $41.5 billion market in 2018 and as the appetite for data grows, so too will the demand for sophisticated tools to interpret and refine it." - TechCrunch
- Fastbase Inc.
3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 700
United States of America
- Fastbase Denmark
Gamle Carlsberg Vej 16